Wednesday, March 23, 2016

~Caregiver Designs~

~Some of my most recent Zentangle Inspired Art Caregiver Designs~

Caregiver's are a Beam of Light


Caregiver's Make the World Go 'Round


Caregiver's Sparkle


Psychadelic


The last design is one I started around the holidays last year and I put it away. I looked at it several times along the way and was inspired yesterday to complete it. Though it's not a Caregiver design persay, it is what I do to wind down at day's end some days, to find my peace and to relax. Find a creative outlet for yourself that you can do on your own. It will make a positive difference in your life. And by all means, have fun with  it and don't worry about perfection or the end result. Just have a good time and focus on what you're doing. 

If you have people in your life who would appreciate our Caregiver greeting cards & gift lines to celebrate and affirm Caregivers, please have them contact me by email: cbrecht4@gmail.com and refer them to www.tangledartboutique.com to the Caregiver Gallery.

Best Wishes,
Carole Brecht

~The Sandwich Woman, the Heart of the Sandwich Generation~

~Where Words Soothe and Ideas & Art Delight~


Twitter: bit.ly/SanGenTW

Instagram: bit.ly/SanGenIG

Facebook: bit.ly/SanGenFB

Tangled Art Boutique: bit.ly/TABoutique

Copyright 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment